Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tips: How to select multiple Contacts for deletion?

This tip applies to Pocket PCs only. Multiple selection of Contacts is not built into Windows Mobile. Therefore, multiple deletion is not possible. With PPCContactsMgr v1.6, it is now possible to do that and beam several contacts or add them at once to the SIM card. This application is, you will agree, a must have. One missing feature though is the ability to send emails or SMS to multiple contacts. Download PPCContactsMgr v1.6 at http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-download-ppccontactsmgr-v1-6.html.


Posted on the go using my superb HTC S620 smartphone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi...I've just bought a HTC Touch to replace my O2 Xda II Mini. I realised that in WM 6.0 you can no longer filter your contacts under a group, click & drag to select all the contacts under the group, bring up the contextual menu and select send SMS.

Can you advise on how I can send SMS to multiple contacts (filtered by catergory) using my new phone?

Thanks!

Linley Meslier said...

I don't this feature is supported. you can try Group SMS - www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-download-group-sms.html or Skb group sms - http://software.pocketpcthoughts.com/products.asp?id=12340

vishnuprasath said...

you can try group sms easily send sms more people you can find and got an more information.

groupsms