Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Registry tweaks for the HTC Touch Diamond

I found this extensive list of registry tweaks for the HTC Touch Diamond on XDA forums and thought it might be of interest to HTC Diamond owners who are or will be reading this post. Bear in mind that tweaking the registry requires that you to be extremely careful. Therefore, you apply those tweaks at your own risk. BTW, if you know some tweaks that are not in the list, feel free to share it on XDA.
 
Here's the link to the thread:
 
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=398265

1 comment:

Ayush said...

I have been using an HTC Touch Diamond and it has been going smooth.
I did some stuff on registry but it was only on the instructions of the support team of my vendor.
What I am using can be seen at HTC Touch Diamond