Thursday, March 12, 2009

Free: Copernic Mobile 1.0

Copernic Mobile allows you to search and access your computer's content from anywhere, using a mobile device (phone, PDA, etc.) or a remote PC. Providing access to content such as files, emails, calendar items, music and pictures stored on your PC, Copernic Mobile's lightweight and friendly user interface seamlessly adapts your computer's content for quick and easy viewing on your mobile device.

Copernic Mobile works with XP and Vista and is not compatible with Windows 7. I just downloaded the program to my windows 7 laptop and got a message on the screen saying that Copernic Mobile requires “XP or later”. But wait a minute, isn’t Windows 7 the latest??? Ok, still in beta, but the latest nonetheless.

Anyway, I‘ve started my Vista PC to try Copernic. Another issue there. I’ll have to wait a bit as it seems my Vista needs some repairs. Right now it’s attempting repairs… This might take over an hour to complete. We’re celebrating our National day here today. Maybe I should just  stay away from all my devices. They probably just need a break.

Download your free copy of Copernic Mobile from here.

No comments: