Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Xbox Live Extras updated.

If you have been experiencing issues with Xbox Live Extras, you may want to download this free update from MarketPlace. Microsoft does not say anything about the changes the update brings, but I guess it contains a fix to the problems evoked on the forums.

Note that Xbox Live Extras is available in 8 countries only:

United States
United Kingdom
Canada
Australia
Ireland
New Zealand
Singapore
Hong Kong

Xbox Live Extras has worked well for me, so I won't apply the update because of the location restrictions. Microsoft has announced that more countries will be added.


Sent with my Windows Phone 7

7 comments:

Barry said...

I cannot find it in the marketplace, I'm searching for 'xbox live extras' is that correct?

Linley Meslier said...

The update should appear automatically on the MarketPlace Live tile. If it's not there, i can only suggest you wait till it is pushed to your device. Xbox Live Extras was already installed on your WP7 phone, right?

Barry said...

No as I just got my phone yesterday

Linley Meslier said...

You will need to be a little patient. Also, note that Xbox Live Extras will work if you're in one of the countries listed in the article. I installed the update and Xbox live is not working for me anymore.

Barry said...

I'm in the UK, so I just wait until it appears in the marketplace?

xbox said...

It will be good to get this to see if it makes a difference.

Unknown said...

Wait and see.