Thursday, March 10, 2011

Free: TuneIn Radio for Windows Phone - listen to radio everywhere you go.

TuneIn is the kind of app that you will always want to have handy especially when travelling as it lets you somehow stay in touch with home through live streaming. TuneIne radio on your Windows Phone offers free access to over 30,000 FM & AM radio stations over the world. I like this app; it's installed on all my devices and i'm happy to see it land on my Windows Phone - after all, it's the one device carry everywhere.

One very useful feature of TuneIn Radio is the ability to search not only radio stations, but you can also search by artist and song and see which radio stations are playing it right now. I find this to be very cool.

TuneIn is free for download in MarketPlace or visit tunein.com on your Windows Phone to download.


Posted using my good old HTC Touch Pro 2 running Windows Mobile 6.5.

3 comments:

logicalone said...

Not on my good old tilt 2!!

Anonymous said...

Where is a link for Tunein for Mobile 6.5?? All I'm being directed to is for Iphone and Windows 7.

Linley Meslier said...

Unfortunately there is no TuneIn Radio for Windows Mobile.