Monday, June 20, 2011

Expensive IM+ Messenger ($9.99) for Windows Phone receives Microsoft seal of approval.

The popular IM+ Messenger has got the Microsoft seal of approval and is now available on Marketplace for $10. While this price is grossly exaggerated, there is not even a trial. Plus I can't even buy it since Marketplace remains inaccessible to Mauritians. But wait, why do I have to buy this when I have it already on my iPad and Nexus One. IM+ for the iPad and Android is no match to the Windows Phone version in terms of pricing. Both platforms sell it for the unbeatable price of $0.00. You can also get the Pro version on Android for $9.99 if you need an ad-free version. So, who do we blame for this: Microsoft or Shape Services? All I know is that I'm starting to see some sites publishing price comparisons between Microsoft and Apple stores. Microsoft has the lead for the most expensive apps. Microsoft, I think it's high time you review your prices.


Download IM+
Source: Pocket Now

No comments: