Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My "VaT Calculator" for Windows Phone 8 released.

Today, my VaT Calculator app was published to Windows Phone Store. I have been working on this project during the last month after I decided to learn coding using C#. I have only been through the first six chapters when I started developing the app. The table of contents indicates that the hardest stuff is to come. But that also means more advanced apps. Vat Calculator is free to download in the store. I, of course, welcome feedback and ideas. Your rating is also welcome as an encouragement to continue learning to improve my coding skills.

About VaT Calculator:
A simple VaT Calculator for easy, quick and one handed manipulation on the go. 
Easy: Simply enter the amount and press +Vat or -Vat to get the VAT amount and total.

Quick: The app has been designed with big buttons for fast typing.

One handed: Ease of use for both left and right-handed users.
 
On first use, enter the VAT rate on the Settings page. You do this once. At least, until the VAT rate in your country changes. 

Download: Windows Phone Store

No comments: