Friday, January 03, 2014

6tag update: Save Instagram videos to your SkyDrive.

Some developers rest on their laurels, others don't. Rudy Huyn is one of those developers who almost relentless work on improving their apps. Before Facebook and Instagram made up their mind to provide a beta app for Windows Phone, Rudy Huyn had 6tag, an excellent Instagram client. The app is still my favorite Instagram client app on my Windows Phone.

6tag was updated yesterday that lets users save Instagram videos to their SkyDrive. I have never used the video feature of Instagram, just like I'm not a fan of Vine, but I'm pretty sure this added feature will be welcomed by the fans. The update also includes the usual bug fixes.

The update is available free for download in the Windows Phone Store.

No comments: