Thursday, July 17, 2014

Disney's Maleficent Free Fall gets 40 new levels and two game modes.

Disney today has updated its Maleficent Free Fall game for Windows Phone. This is an update that I'll stay quiet about until Saturday, else my daughters will take possession of my Lumia 920. When this happens, I'll only get it back after the battery has drained completely; Sometimes I do not see my phone for days. This is to say how my kids love Disney's games.

Maleficent Free Fall has been updated with 40 new levels and two new gameplay modes. Here's the full changelog:

  • Now play through 145 puzzles
  • All-new "Wallerbog Mud Fight" Gameplay - Take on this tiny creature in a fun mud fight at the moors.
  • "Two Hearts Together" Game mode - Bring Aurora and Prince Phillip's hearts together to create a love match.
Maleficent Free Fall is a universal game and is availble free in the Windows Phone store.

No comments: