Thursday, January 28, 2016

Microsoft OneNote gets Office Lens integration to capture document and whiteboard.


OneNote for Windows 10 picked up an interesting update today. The popular note-taking app gets support for scanning documents, photos and whiteboards. Sounds familiar? It should if you use Office Lens, Microsoft scanning app. I personally find this integration a great idea as I use Office Lens a lot to record my receipts in OneNote. With this integration, I get to do my record keeping all in OneNote. 

There's more to the update as listed in the change log below:

More organized notes

  • Move/copy pages and sections to keep everything organized, just the way you like.

    Shape recognition.
  • Automatically transform your drawings into shapes.

    Office Lens.
  • Use Office Lens from inside OneNote to capture that document or whiteboard.

    Know who's here.
  • See where others are working with you in a shared notebook.
Download: OneNote

No comments: