Friday, June 22, 2007

Free: MyMobilizer to control your device with your desktop keyboard and mouse.

In the mobile world one has the choice between a thumb keyboard, a stylus and voice for data entry. There's also portable keyboards as well. I'm sure you wouldn't mind using your desktop keyboard and mouse when connected to your PC to type an email, edit a word document or, simply put, take control of your device right from your computer's screen. There are quite a few solutions out there that lets you do that and the latest I came across is MyMobilizer. I have played with it for 30 mins and while it does what it says, I noticed it was quite slow. But surely 30 mins is not enough to discover its full potential. Among its features is the ability to copy files from the device and PC. And yes, MyMobilizer is free to download. Just go to http://mymobiler.com/board/zboard.php?id=bd01.


Posted on the go using my superb HTC S620 smartphone.

No comments: