Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Touch Commander - for a one touch access to your PDA's functions

The success of the iPhone and HTC Touch 3D interface has probably inspired MobilityFlow to develop a similar, if not better, solution for existing and upcoming devices. Touch Commander is a $14.95 application that lets you use your finger to sweep across the screen in much the same way the TouchFlo technology does.
The site claims that Touch Command works on "any model of PDA powered by Microsoft Windows Mobile 5 or higher." I've tried it on my Eten M500 and it does not work. Let me know should anyone get it to work.


http://www.touch-commander.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I tried it on my HP iPAQ rx5710 and itt works. But when I added more then 30 items it crashed and stoped to work.