Thursday, June 12, 2008

New: Astraware releases Bubble Babble for Windows Mobile

I'm a fan of Astraware games. So when they release a new game, you can be sure I'll download it and add it to my game collection on my Windows Mobile gaming device. Now, before anyone asks if this is a new device, the answer is no. It's just that I set aside one of my PDAs, a Dell Axim, for playing games only. Oops, nearly forgot about the subject of this post.

Astraware released Bubble Babble today. "Challenge your word power with this undersea bubble-bursting brain teaser! Link together letter bubbles to form words and impress Wordsworth Smartygills - your friendly fishy host! Bubble Babble includes a fun interactive tutorial to teach you how to play with the bubbles and make words from them. Score points for each word you make. Impress Wordsworth with more complex or unusual words and he'll reward you with shiny shells for your collection!"

I strongly recommend you get this one. It's being sold at $9.95. The normal price is $19.95. Swim over to http://www.astraware.com/ppc/bubblebabble/?link=1/spin/0 to download a trial.

No comments: