Friday, September 04, 2009

Posting using Opera mini.

Here I am watching TV with my two year old daughter on this Friday afternoon. I've been watching cartoons over cartoons for over 30 minutes now. While this is fun, i would prefer watching some tech stuff. While my daughter is focused on the show, I thought I would post about how Opera Mini is helpful when I'm away from my PC and netbook. FYI, i'm posting using my HTC S620 Smartphone.
Even if the device only has GPRS connection, I very happy with it. Opera mini is so fast; lightweight. It works with with almost every site I want to access. Except some Google sites like Adsense for exemple. It's awesome for mobile banking, even if the banks themselves are unaware about this.
by the way, I prefer to use Opera Mini to keep in touch with the news rather than a RSS reader.

What is your experience with Opera Mini? Don't you think it's the best mobile browser out there?

No comments: