Friday, January 18, 2013

Disney's "Where's My Perry?" & "Where's My Water?" games for WP8 free for 24 hours.

Who has never heard about Perry the Platypus, a secret agent who works for the OWCA (Organization Without a Cool Acronym), to fight an evil scientist named Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz? Agent P is a Disney character, as well as Swampy the crocodile. Although I'm not sure if I've ever encountered Swampy in any Disney movies. The only movie I can think of where there's a crocodile is Peter Pan. I'm not sure about the croc's name, but i'll ask Captain Cook. Anyway, these two characters have their own games in the Windows Phone Store called "Where's my Perry?" and "Where's my Water?". Two games that are perfect for the Kids Corner on your Windows Phone 8.

Where's my Perry has about 80 puzzles to keep you and your kids busy. The aim of this challenging physics puzzler is to help Perry reach his secret hideout through water pipes using water, of course. The evil Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz has made it hard for Perry to move freely so you have to use water in different forms, ice, steam and liquid to help the famous Platypus move along. A challenging and ultimately funny game. 

Where's my water? is a similarly designed game where you basically need to channel water towards Swampy for him to take his shower. However, you need to keep an eye on algae, toxic ooze, triggers, and traps.

Now, both games are usually sold at $0.99. however, they are currently free for 24hrs. I don't know when this promo started but if you're good at multi-tasking you should have already launched the download on your Windows Phone by just reading the title.

If not, here are the links to both titles:

Where's My Perry?

Where's My Water?

No comments: