Wednesday, April 17, 2013

LinkedIn for Windows Phone 8 gets big tiles and speech recognition.

An interesting update for LinkedIn has been published to the Windows Phone Store that adds support for Windows Phone 8 big tiles and voice recognition. The latter lets you use voice command to access your Inbox and more. 

As a FYI, Linked is a social network for your professional life. While I do have an account, and like Google Plus, I hardly ever go there. Except when there are some activity that requires my attention, like someone sent me a message last week. That reminded me that I have LinkedIn installed on my devices. And then came this update. So I'm unlikely to forget soon.  

Back to the update. Besides speech recognition and Windows Phone 8 tiles support, the app also takes advantage of the lock screen to display images. More language support have been added.

Check out the update on Windows Phone Store.

No comments: