Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Evernote gets a better note editor, picture editing in preview.

Among all note-taking apps, Evernote remains my favorite. I use on all my devices because, one, it is free and, second and most importantly, my notes sync to the cloud and are therefore available on all my devices with little to no effort. Even if cloud synching is a feature that is now native into about any apps these days, Evernote is probably a precursor.

Evernote received an update today that improves the note editor with the following features:
  • Indentation (text, list, check boxes)
  • In line attachments
  • Table editing
  • Horizontal rule support
  • Layout improvement
  • Edit pictures in preview
  • Mask pin code on unlock.
Evernote is free to download in the Windows Phone Store.

No comments: