Saturday, September 03, 2016

Candy Crush Jelly Saga for Windows gets 420 new tasty levels.

I don't know about you, but my Candy Crush intake has dropped to the zero level now, even if the game comes pre-install in Windows 10. Candy Crush, like the Angry Birds franchise, are those games that just plain refuse to disappear. Candy Crush for its part keep adding more "chewy episodes" for the fans out there and I can tell there are a lot and I'm making this statement based on the number of phones and tablets that popup during commute with the different versions of the game running.

In order to keep the fan base happy, 420 levels were added to the game today. Yep, you have to be a fan to enjoy going through all of this. I never got to get above level 10 because I get bored very quickly. For the fans out there, head to the Windows Store to grab the update.

No comments: