Friday, March 16, 2007

Its a digital life....

A recent article i read got me to thinking the other day, it was entitled something along the lines of "what i carry with me in the world each day.." and was about the amount of tech someone carrys around. Well each day i take the following to work,
  1. 1 256 meg MMC (my backup card)
  2. 1 2gig SD (grr @ fake ebay sd cards)
  3. HT820 Motorola bluetooth headset
  4. 1 generic bluetooth GPS
  5. original imate handsfree (incase headset goes flat)
  6. IBM T40 laptop (my portable desk)
  7. 2 USB cords (for PDA)
  8. 1 usb card reader

Once at work ive got 3 desktop pc's (one of which is my network server) and at home 2 desktop computers. But hey at least i can see what the weather will be for the next week on my mobile :D

2 comments:

Linley Meslier said...

Thanks for this great post. This is what I carry around almost everyday:
1. Devices - Eten M500,HTC S620 & Sagem MyS7 (Running Windows 2003SE)
2. 3 Chargers
3. 3 USB cables
4. One 512MB SD, One 256MB & one 128MB SD card
5. Cradle for Eten & Sagem
6. 3 stereo headsets
7. The latest copy of Pocket PC Mag

St3v3 said...

damn and i thought i was bad XD