Saturday, May 12, 2007

Day one: the new phone


I picked up my new Phone yesterday, the I-Mate JasJam also known as Hermes or tytn. All in all its not bad, its almost twice as thick as the old one but the keyboard as seen in the pic its quite good once you get used to the size, i was tapping away maddly on msn in no time (it left stylus typing for dead). One surprise is the camera functionality which offers the usual templates, photos, MMS etc and to my surprise panoramic photos ... it actually allows you to take 3 photos in sequence using part of the last photo to line up the next photo. The mini fold out stylus was also good although im still not used to it being on the bottom of the device. Had a few issues getting my AD2P (bluetooth headphones) to work with it but once i decided to put them into pairing mode it worked first time and better than ever (i can still hear Linley laughing). Well im off today to get a micro SD (ive got like 7 SDs and now need a micro one!)

No comments: