Thursday, May 10, 2007

Retirement of a Pocket PC


Well the time has come for my current pocket pc to be retired, my Imate Jam Special edition has slowly been getting worse and worse over the past few months. Today it drained its battery for the last time. So let me give a moment of thanks to this wonderfull little device its almost like a 3rd child to me the amount of time ive spent running games, watching movies and the numerous books, audiobooks and applications i ran on it... in the morning it achieves a spot in immortality (right next to my old Nokia Ngage)
Tommorrow brings about my new mobile the I-Mate JasJam powered on the Australian 3G network which i will upgrade to Windows 06 (finally Linley says :) )
So in closing a toast to the best damn PDA to ever run windows mobile 03

2 comments:

Linley Meslier said...

RIP HA!HA!HA!

St3v3 said...

waaaaaa still the new phone should be good too, yay a new toy