Thursday, September 11, 2008

Check out the HTC Touch HD


The Windows Mobile community is abuzz again and, unsurprisingly, HTC is the cause of it all with the photos of a new device with impressive specs. The large screen is awesome.
 
The folks over at Modaco have pictures of the beast.
 
Features:
 
  • Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
  • Qualcomm 7201A processor @ 528MHz
  • 512MB ROM / 256MB RAM (+32MB on processor)
  • WVGA!!!
  • 115mm x 62.8mm x 12mm
  • 'In stores for Santa'
  • GPS / HSDPA etc. etc.
  • 5 Megapixel camera (no flash)
  • No Dpad or scroll wheel, does have a stylus wink.gif
  • microSD slot
  • 1350mAH battery
  • 3.5mm headset jack on the top!

    More at Modaco.
  • 1 comment:

    The Blog of Questions said...

    Hello,

    after hundred of searching hours I found your blog. In my application, I need delete all shortcuts from the Start Menu. When I do it by the activesync i get a erro message, I dont have enought privilieges. I know is filies in windows folder but, should be one way.
    I have a HTC s621.
    thanks for any help
    pmdusso @ gmail.com