Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Nextgen Reader, a powerful RSS news reader for Windows 10 fixes a Facebook login error in latest update.


When Google announced the closure of Google Reader back in 2013, Feedly was quick to step in as a replacement and it has been my favorite news aggregator on Android and my Apple devices.  Unfortunately, Feedly, up to this day, does not have an official app for Windows and Windows Mobile. But thanks to third party developers, Windows users have a news aggregator in Nextgen Reader, a free app with in-app purchase that requires a Feedly login, which basically is a Google login. 
Today Nextgen Reader is my favorite news aggregator on my Windows devices, both mobile and desktop. So, if you’re looking for a decent news reader for Windows, Nextgen Reader is one that I strongly recommend.

Nextgen Reader was updated today, bringing the version number to 7.0.23.0, which makes it a minor update. In fact, it is a fix. The change log says that it’s a fix for a Facebook login error. Since I do not use Facebook to login to Nextgen Reader, I cannot write in detail about the error. But if you do, you’ll be glad to know that whatever issue you’re having with Facebook login is now fixed.

Wait no more and go to the Microsoft Store to download the update.

No comments: