Monday, April 17, 2006

Emoze team member replies

I have sent an email to Emoze about tge glicthes I noted in their push mail solution. Here's what they said:

"Thank you for contacting emoze.
emoze does suggest that you have a unlimited data package in order to keep the cost of data transfers down. There is also a feature that can be found in the account settings that enables you to have emoze automatically turn on and off at specific times, for instance at nights. In regards to you second inquiry, emoze is designed that when you choose a set interval to check for updates, it checks for updates on that given interval.  I will forward your suggestions to our development team for further analysis and thank you for your input.
Please feel free to contact us with any further inquiries."

There's nothing more I can add to this, so I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

No comments: