Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Amazon Kindle update fixes startup crash bug.

Do you read books on your smartphone? For some the screen is to small while for others, it's one of the very purpose of a smartphone. I do read books on my devices wherever possible. So yes, Amazon Kindle is a must have app for me. Today Amazon has published an update for the Kindle app that fixes crash at startup and fixes crashing bugs when opening books. Personally I haven't experienced any of these issues but the update is available for download in Windows Phone Store, so I'll just go for it and I encourage you to do the same.

http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=48195fb4-ee0e-e011-9264-00237de2db9e

"Amazon Kindle" is one of thousands of great apps for Windows Phone.  See more at WindowsPhone.com!

Sent from my Windows Phone

No comments: