Friday, February 13, 2009

Pocket Tunes 5.0 released

If you are looking for a software that provides the best internet radio listening experience, then you must try and eventually purchase Pocket Tunes version 5.0.

This new version lets you automatically download your favorite podcast, sync iTunes with your Windows Mobile device, listen to online radio and more.

Browse to Pocket Tunes website to learn more and download a trial.

http://www.pocket-tunes.com/

Sent from my Windows Mobile® phone.

1 comment:

wwejason said...

I am using the trial version right now. I'm not yet sure if I like it enough to purchase and use it frequently. Until now, I have relied upon my RSS reader (NewsBreak) and Windows Media Player on my phone for my Podcasts. Some time ago I purchased Resco Radio for streaming stations and am happy enough with it.