Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Activesync 4.5 includes a Troubleshooter Utility.

ActiveSync 4.5 is available for download, free of course. According to Microsoft this version "help resolve issues related to setup, partnerships, and connectivity with the PC and Microsoft Exchange. In addition, it includes a troubleshooter utility that scans your computer and device to identify problems and offers information and corrective actions to solve them."

For me AS4.2 works very well and there's no need to upgrade. But when I read the part about a troubleshooter utility, I thought that this is a great addition. I'll try it out and see what comes up. I'll keep you posted of course. Outlook 2000 is not supported anymore.

Download

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey the new version is much better, makes the old AS 3 look laughable, im quite impressed at the speed they are working to upgrade AS.

Linley Meslier said...

I haven't installed it yet. You probably know that Windows Vista will have a device center builtin.

Anonymous said...

hrmm didnt know that but sorta figures that they should.