Friday, September 22, 2006

How often do you charge your battery?

So many times I’ve unsuccessfully tried to get an answer to this but there seems to be no definite one. After making research using thousands of parameters on the internet, I’ve decided to sit back and come up with something of my own. Now, I can hear your heart pounding with excitement, just calm down.

I have a spare battery which I hardly ever use. But it remains in the cradle in case of emergency. I’m always charging my PDA when I’m not using it. I’ve been doing this for well over three months now and my battery does not show any sign of fatigue. On the contrary, it seems in much better shape than before and lasting longer, much longer.
I know that Christopher Columbus discovered America a very long time ago and that all of you out there are probably doing the same or have a more efficient strategy. This is the purpose of this article. Share it with us.

Please use the blog to post your comments instead of sending your emails directly to me. Share with others what you know. Thanks in advance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i got a Imate jam special edition (128 meg memory, 400 htz cpu) it chews alot of battery normaly only get about 10 hours or so without charging and thats if i dont start playing games and listening to music on it like i do going to and from work, sometimes even compile python on it or watch moves as well. it gets a damn good work out! had it for a year now battery still going strong when im at work its charging all day while in sync on weekends i only charge and sync it a few times a day only for a few hours.