Monday, September 18, 2006

Control your house from your Pocket PC

The PocketPC Viewer brings the simple and effective OneHome interface to the PocketPC, enabling control of all your house systems from anywhere in the home. You get control over your security, climate, lighting, audio, video, irrigation and messaging in a package that is easy to carry around and use. Change your climate settings in the living room, monitor your kids in another room with the video camera, or check and listen to messages from anywhere in the house. Read more...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love new things to do with my ppc cause it can just about do anything, but for the time being using my ppc to control things around the house is just a bit out of the price range for the time being :D

Linley Meslier said...

Proof again that our Pocket PCs are powerful devices. But I'd rather use it to monitor my house when I on the go than to control everything in it.