Saturday, September 01, 2007

HTC releases WM6 upgrades for S620 and XV7500

I've been eagerly waiting for this upgrade and it's finally here. That's really exciting news. I can't do the upgrade right now since I'm spending the week end at the beach with my family and though I'm enjoying every moment of it, I just can't wait to get back home to download and upgrade my S620. Stay tuned as I'll post about the upgrade and WM6 functionalities. To download, log on to HTC eclub website.


Posted on the GO using my soon-to-be WM6 powered device.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you post a link to the update please, I can't find it.

Linley Meslier said...

Http://member.htc.com/member/login.aspx.

Register and type your IMEI and you'all access the download page

Anonymous said...

Hi. I've registered my device and still nothing appears under the "Software Phone Updates" section. Any help aprreciated.

Linley Meslier said...

What is the model of your device. Send me an email.