Friday, September 07, 2007

WM6 post upgrade issues #1

After a couple of days, I've started having issues with my HTC S620, issues that were not there before. I switch my Smartphone off every night before going to bed. Since Tuesday morning, I started having what I consider a serious issue with the device. It requires three self-reboots to power up. Let me explain: I press the power button and the HTC logo appears and the phone vibrates before switching to the Windows Mobile logo. After a few seconds the screen goes pitch black before it goes through the booting process again and it does that THREE times before loading the OS. It has been doing it since I upgraded the phone on Monday. Anybody experiencing that same issue, be it on the same device or another?


Posted on the GO!

No comments: